With the power of leverage, we would like to partner with as many organizations as possible and especially tie in with established conferences to host IATB competitions.
- Create a long-lasting partnership
- Add diversity to your event: You will not only attract a variety of bodybuilding enthusiasts, but you will also have the opportunity to align your programs with the event by allowing one of our judges to give a workshop presentation related to the topic.
- Attract media attention to your event: We have successfully attracted the attention of major media outlets and are hoping to continue to create a positive image for people of Trans experience in the media.
We also welcome applications from other individuals in the community with prior event planning and/or bodybuilding/powerlifting experience.
What it takes to host an IATB event:
- APPLICATION: The potential host will fill out an application form. We will review the application in relation to time (based on how long the planning will take) and space (event location, room for competition, stage, backstage, etc.)
- AGREEMENT: Once the application is approved, both parties will sign a one-time agreement. After the initial event, contracts can be renewed for up to 3 consecutive years.
- TRAINING: You will be trained and given all the logistical information to host your event.
- You will be required to pay the judges expenses (lodging, travel and stipend). We will recommend judges near you to save on costs.
- You will be required to give back 10% of the proceeds to the FTM Foundation.
- You will be required to give back 20% of the proceeds to FTM Fitness World.
- You will be able to keep 70% of the proceeds after all expenses.
- All competitors will register directly from the IATB website for any event that they wish to compete in.
- Our team will help you find the best location and logistical needs for your event (AV, Stage, etc.)
- Spectators tickets can be sold directly on the IATB Website and/or the host’s website.
- MARKETING: We will post all events on the IATB Website and Social Media Profiles. We encourage the host to promote their event on their platforms to attract more visibility.